it's that time of year

it's that time of year

a middle tennessee garden blog


finding beauty in the natural things around us makes for one happy self and a lovely life. ~marmee

dash home farm, leiper's fork, tennessee

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

my first blog

ok i don't really know about blogging but i do like to take photos so this is the main reason for my blog.

i love taking pictures of my grandkids, my garden, flowers, close ups of peoples faces, my three dogs(maggie, buster brown, and our new puppy bronte'), anything architecturally interesting, so this will be my main postings.

1 comment:

Meems said...

Looks like you got the hang of it pretty fast! Taking photos was the main reason I started blogging also. I was always sending the kids photos of my garden and MLM actually was the one who kept telling me I needed to start a blog. This is going to be really cool - that you have one now too. I'd be careful about putting your kids photos on here though... people can get weird. I try not to show faces when I put my kids on my blog.
So I've christened your blog!